Dispute Resolution Policy and Procedure
The College accepts written (emails / letters / feedback) forms for ease of providing feedbacks.
• In the event of any appeals for retention, suspension, expulsion and awards, the College’s Dispute Policy and Process shall follow.
• Timeliness: acknowledgement of dispute will be done within 3 working days.
All feedbacks and complaints must be properly recorded and/or documented.
• It is the responsibility of the Administration Department to notify relevant departments of any feedbacks and complaints.
• Any correspondence (including actions taken) between the College and the complainant must be annexed as evidences. This is to ensure that any staffs handling the case are kept aware of the progress / outcomes.
• The complainant must be kept informed of the status of their feedback / complaints, and should be responded to in a timely manner.
Alternate Remedies in Dispute Resolution:
• In the event that the College and the student cannot come to an agreement or the student does not accept the final decision made by the College’s Management Team, they will be referred to Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) or Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SIArb) through CPE Student Services Centre for mediation.
|Acknowledgement of complaint and dispute||3 working days|
|Resolution by Manager||7 days|
|Refer to External Arbitrator(s)||By end of 21 days||to Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) or Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SIArb)|