Fee Protection Scheme
Fee Structure and Fee Protection Scheme
Caution: ALL FEES INDICATED AS PAYMENT TO COLLEGE ARE TO BE PAID TO TRINITY INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE. AGENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COLLECT ANY FEES ON BEHALF OF THE COLLEGE.
The different components of fees charged by the Trinity International College are explained below. The fee charged is uniform in all the branch of Trinity International College. Not all fees listed below are applicable to all courses.
- International Student Application Fee: Paid only by international students to cover the admin cost of processing the application.
- Application Fee: Paid by local students to cover the admin cost of processing the application.
Course Related fee
- Course Fee: Fee charged for the respective course enrolled (paid to college).
- Course Notes / Material Fee: Covers the cost of course materials, handouts and books given to students during the course of their study (paid to college).
- Medical Insurance Fee: Paid to college
- Assessment Tests Fee: Fee charged for internal examinations or assessment test.
- FPS Insurance Fee: Fee charged for the processing and purchase of FPS protection for the course fee as stated in the Student Contract.
- Admin Fee: Fee to cover the administrative costs for supporting students
- International Student Renewal Fee: Paid to the college. This fee applies to students under a Student’s Pass and wishes to renew their Pass.
- Student Pass Issuance Fee / Multiple-Entry Visa Fee: Paid to ICA for the issuance of Student’s Pass.
- Course Transfer Fee: Paid to the college only when a student wishes to transfer to another course after the contract has been signed.
- Late Payment Fee: Charged to Students who miss their payment schedule each time. This fee is paid to the college.
- Examination Fee (External Examination): Paid to external examination bodies like AEIS, SEAB, etc. The fee may vary according to charges set by examination body.
- Medical Check-up: Paid to the clinic by international students, if medical check-up is required by ICA.
- Textbook Fee: Paid to the college for the purchase of books. Charges may differ for different courses.
- Banker’s Guarantee: Payable for the issuance of Bankers Guarantee to ICA, if required
Fee Protection Scheme
Information on Fee Protection Scheme (FPS)
The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect students’ fees in the event a private education institution is unable to continue operating due to insolvency, and/or regulatory closure. The Fee Protection Scheme also protects students if the private education institution fails to pay penalties or has to return fees to the students arising from the judgment made against it by the Singapore courts.
EduTrust-certified private education institutions are required to adopt the Fee Protection Scheme to provide proper protection to the course fees paid by their students. Course fees exclude the application fee and miscellaneous fees.
Fee Protection Under the Insurance Scheme
For fee protection for students of CPE registered courses, Trinity International College uses the FPS Insurance Scheme with Lonpac Insurance Bhd. Click here to view the certificate.